I call this plant based taco meat, but it’s not only for tacos! You can put it in burritos, on salads, on nachos, or wherever else you’d like! This is really easy to make and only takes a few minutes, but is super tasty and has a great texture! I hope you like it!
- 8 oz. mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning Mix
- In large food processor, pulse the walnuts for a few seconds, then add the mushrooms and olives. Pulse until there are no large chunks left.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushroom mixture and sautee for about 3 minutes. Add seasoning gradually and taste as you go.
- Serve in warm tortillas topped with whatever you like on tacos, like cilantro, onion, salsa, guacamole, tomato, etc.