My Favorite Vegan Cookbooks:
- Vegan Brunch by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- The Homemade Vegan Pantry: The Art of Making Your Own Staples by Miyoko Schinner
Where to buy vegan food online:
- Food Fight Grocery
- Rabbit Food Grocery
- The Sanctuary at Soledad Goats for vegan cheeses
- Miyoko’s Kitchen for super fancy vegan cheeses
- Pangea the Vegan Store has tons of stuff. In addition to lots of food, the website also features clothing, shoes, and other household staples.
Other awesome food blogs:
Cool Podcasts to check out:
Cruelty-Free Products I Use Every Day (because I don’t believe non-human animals should be tested on so human animals can feel fresh):
- Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps in peppermint and almond
- Rurraw Lip Balm in any flavor, because they are all amazing. My favorite is Grapefruit.
- Nature’s Gate shampoos and conditioners
- Earth Science Naturals Rosemary & Mint Deodorant is the best out there as far as I’m concerned.
- Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunscreen, the one in a purple bottle marked for kids, so it won’t burn when you rub your eyes. I don’t use this every day, but I should.
- Clear Conscience contact lens solution
- Jason Personal Care makes natural, cruelty-free toothpastes that actually taste good.
Compassionate Clothing companies:
- Herbivore Clothing T-shirts with vegan screenprints
- NICORA Shoes for beautifully handmade shoes
- Della LA for gorgeous travel bags and Macbook cases
- Matt & Nat has some classically gorgeous handbags
- Moo Shoes
- LOOMSTATE sustainable organic cotton
- Stella Mccartney if money is literally no object to you at all
- Helen Moore for an affordable and ethical alternative to fur
- Shrimps for awesomely kitschy and (yet still expensive) faux fur